If you are an upwardly mobile professional living or spending some time in Lagos this week, we have a few events going on that may pique your interest and enable you go out to network with some of Nigeria’s makers and shapers.
- half current, an interactive photography and light installation by Kadara Enyeasi – Saturday, August 15, 2015 to Thursday, August 20, 2015 from 6PM to 9PM (WAT) – Whitespace Lagos, 58 Raymond Njoku Rd, Off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi, Lagos -This week Whitespace – Lagos presents “half current” an interactive photography and light installation by Kadara Enyeasi which will be opening 6pm on Saturday the 15th until Thursday the 20th of August at A Whitespace Lagos – 58 Raymond Njoku Street, Off Awolowo Rd, Ikoyi. The installation will include 3 interactive visual and light presentations by Kadara Enyeasi at the hour from 6-9pm.
- The Land Is Green Business Meeting/Book Launch – Thursday, August 13, 2015 from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM (WAT) – Lagos City Hall, Catholic Mission Street, Education Hub, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria – The benefit of entrepreneurship development in any nation cannot be overemphasized. The Land Is Green Business Breakfast Meeting is a monthly program where:
1. Quality information on how people can discover opportunities in various industries.
2. Provide the necessary platforms that will help people to maximize opportunities within the life time of the opportunities.
3. Connect them to the right network that will mentor them to help reduce business mortality rate.
4. We raise champions and men of influence in various fields eg, IT, Properties, Manufacturing, Media, Service and so on.
5. We raise leaders that make change happen – The success and failure of a nation, business or organization can be trace to the kind of leaders they have or their system of government.
No nation will grow beyond the kind of leaders they have. The wealth of a nation depends on the wealth of their entrepreneurs. When we have more entrepreneurs, more wealth will be created for the people. We need more entrepreneurs for the Nigerian Economy to grow. More Information.
The one-day intensive workshop will give the participants the opportunity to connect and network with established media practitioners, ask relevant questions and most importantly, learn the basics of their intended career. The facilitators are seasoned, tested and professional broadcasters, Voice Coaches and Media Personalities from the biggest radio stations in Lagos. More Information.
Are you organizing an event this week and want to be part of this list? Let us know by mailing [email protected].