- Coordinate with channel partners to create and execute business plans to meet sales goals.
- Work with partners to develop sale proposals, quotations, and pricing.
- Assist in partner marketing activities such as trade shows, campaigns and other promotional activities.
- Gather market information including competitor activities.
- Communicate externally up-to-date information about new products and enhancements to partners.
Desired Skills & Experience
- University Degree or equivalent.
- At least 2 years related experience; multinational company experience will be preferred.
- Good communication and teamwork spirit, can work under pressures.
- English can be as work language.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.